Social123 has rebranded as Synthio to emphasize the “synthesis and maintenance of data sources.” The rename denotes a shift from data provision to “empowering users with a Data as a Service platform that automates synthesizing non-standard and free-form data into clean, standardized, and impactful solutions.”
The firm also discussed its SynthCenter platform which supports the following legacy functionality:
- SynthSearch: Company and contact searching
- SynthEnrich: Database enrichment spanning 45 fields
And new capabilities:
- SynthClean: Merge datasets; remove duplicates; normalize titles, company names, and phone numbers; and validate email addresses and URLs.
- SynchConnect: Connect freemail email addresses to B2B email addresses and personas
- SynchTech: Enriches company records with installed technology including back-end platforms.
- SynthForce: A Salesforce connector for I-frame display of contact information and news.
- SynthCard: A digital business card following SynthSearch
- SynthBridge: Integrations with Oracle Marketing Cloud (Eloqua), Marketo, and HubSpot. The Eloqua and Marketo connectors support SynthSearch and SynthAppend. The HubSpot connector enriches leads with contact and firmographic intelligence.
The firm did not discuss whether they license their technology data or gather it directly.
“Our goal is to put the new SynthCenter platform squarely in the middle of a modern marketer’s stack,” said Synthio CEO Aaron Biddar. “As marketing and technology management converge, marketers find themselves with the new responsibility of managing increasingly large and complex datasets. Unfortunately, they are still using tools designed for a simpler, email centric, world. The new SynthCenter platform is designed to address and ease many of these pain points, and comprehensively make contact data more accurate, more standardized, and more ingestible directly into major Marketing Automation Platforms and CRM systems. With SynthCenter, users now have actionable intelligence, not just spreadsheets of contact data.”
Synthio’s database spans 320 million contacts gathered from social and other sources. Emails are validated in real-time. The firm claims a 40% append rate, but that is dependent upon the quality of the customer’s match file.
Services are available on both a subscription and pay as you go model.
Synthio has been growing rapidly. Last year, Social123 ranked #377 on the “Inc. 5000” list with a 123% three-year Compound Average Growth Rate (CAGR) on $2.8 million in 2015 revenue.