LinkedIn Sales Navigator is now delivering company and contact intelligence within Hubspot CRM. Along with firmographic and biographic information, Sales Navigator for Hubspot CRM displays related leads, mutual connections, and common interests.
LinkedIn intelligence is displayed within left-hand sidebar squares. By clicking on the contact square, users have access to a richer profile along with three tabs (see image above):
- Icebreakers: shared connections, experiences, and interests, plus a link to the lead’s recent activity stream.
- Get Introduced: quickly ask a mutual connection for an introduction.
- Related Leads: find other leads at the same company, and quickly save them to your Sales Navigator leads list.
Company profile tabs also support three functions:
- Recommended Leads: Identifies those in the organization that share connections or interests
- Connections: Current and potential connections
- News: Recent news and posts
Hubspot customers must separately license Sales Navigator to receive LinkedIn intelligence. LinkedIn content is view only within Hubspot. Users cannot upload content to Hubspot CRM.
LinkedIn rolled out an extended version of Sales Navigator for Microsoft Dynamics called the Microsoft Relationship Sales Solution on July 1st.