AI-powered sales engagement service ScaleX.AI announced the availability of SocialFlow, which leverages employee networks for warm introductions at target buyer personas. According to ScaleX, most firms use only 3% of their employees’ professional networks. Social Flow unlocks the remaining 97% of connections for generating warm introductions.
“Successful outbound requires a perfect mix of quality and quantity. With the launch of SocialFlow, we’re further enhancing the quality that our clients have come to expect. This is truly the first-ever AI for Social Selling engine on the market today!”ScaleX CEO Chad Burmeister
A virtual BDR automates social outreach in parallel to phone and email. Once one of these channels makes a connection, the other channels are halted.
Other ScaleX features include
- Social & Email Automated Cadences
- Agent-assisted power dialing
- Social & Email templates with proven conversions
- Leads from Zoominfo, DiscoverOrg, Lead411, and SalesIntel at a monthly rate vs. an annual commitment
- Digital paid ads optimized for impressions
ScaleX positions itself as an automated BDR at a lower cost than direct sales staff. The firm describes its ideal customer as “companies who either can’t afford to hire a full-time SDR or BDR (Sales or Business Development Representative) or companies who want to augment their in-house sales team with outsourced Virtual BDRs that are 7-10X more productive.”
The ScaleX Virtual BDR (BDR as a Service) starts at $3,000 per month for data and digital outreach, and $7,000/month for data + digital (email, social, paid-ads) + data. Monthly outbound communications include around 3,000 emails per month, 3,000 social sales activities, thousands of impressions, and 3,000 dials.
ScaleX cited research by one of their Board members that the SDR function grew 500 percent from 2012 to 2017 and another 80-90 percent in 2017-2019. Burmeister questions how long SDR employment growth will last before automation improves the efficiency and effectiveness of SDRs, causing the role to plateau, and ultimately decline.
ScaleX was originally called Sales Hack, but they changed their name when Outreach acquired Sales Hacker.