Sales Enablement vendor Seismic supports over one hundred technology vendor integrations. Seismic claims to have the “sales enablement industry’s largest partner ecosystem,” with multiple CRM, MAP, and sales engagement partnerships.
“Seismic is purpose-built to work with any application to enhance customer experiences, increase platform engagement, and add value throughout a company’s sales and marketing technology stack,” stated the firm.
Seismic published the following list of significant integrations by category:
- Customer Intelligence: Gong, Introhive
- CRM: Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, SugarCRM, Oracle, Pegasystems
- Sales Readiness: Lessonly, Brainshark, MindTickle, Allego
- Sales Engagement: SalesLoft, Outreach, Salesvue
- Productivity: Office 365, GSuite, Microsoft Teams, Slack
- Business Intelligence: Snowflake, Domo, Clari, Sisense
- Marketing: Oracle Eloqua, Adobe Marketo, Adobe Marketing Cloud
Seismic has also partnered with over twenty global consulting partners that “are helping customers drive more value from their sales enablement investment, as well as offering local language and in-country support.”
Seismic offers an enterprise-grade content management system which recommends the next-best action for content. The platform employs analytics to recommend which content is most likely to resonate with a prospect based on buying stage, vertical, etc.
Seismic recently partnered with Industry intelligence vendor Vertical IQ.