Seismic rolled out the Seismic Enablement Cloud, an enablement platform for customer-facing teams. The new service ensures that team members have the “right skills, content, tools, and insights to effectively engage customers and drive growth.” Instead of offering a set of point solutions for content, training, and engagement, Seismic claims it is the first unified enablement platform that supports digital interactions across the entire buyer’s journey.
“For more than a decade, Seismic has helped develop and shape the enablement industry in partnership with our 2,200+ customers. Leading organizations view enablement as mission-critical to their growth, and it has become a core part of the enterprise tech stack. Now we are revolutionizing the space by bringing all of the pillars of modern enablement under one, unified cloud,” said Seismic Chief Product Officer Krish Mantripragada. “In this new era of selling, customer-facing teams need more than content management and basic analytics to engage today’s buyers. The Enablement Cloud redefines the boundaries of enablement, delivering the most comprehensive suite of products and solutions to empower the entire go-to-market engine.”
The Seismic Enablement platform supports “end-to-end workflows,” including
- Enablement and training strategy and Planning
- Sales Content Management from building content through asset sharing, including content recommendations, personalization, and social sharing
- New hire onboarding, ongoing training, and AI-assisted coaching and skills development
- Buyer experience personalization across all touchpoints and digital channels, including social media, email, and digital salesrooms
- Content Automation with dynamic templates and quick assembly, with support for data integrations.
- Insights concerning the “behaviors, activities, and content that increase productivity and deliver the best outcomes”
- Integration support for over 150 solutions, including Salesforce, Microsoft, and Google
“Just as sales and marketing clouds have brought together several complementary products and solutions to address the needs of their respective teams, we see a similar need and opportunity for the enablement cloud – a dedicated platform purpose-built to empower enablement and GTM teams to deliver exceptional end-to-end buyer experiences,” blogged Mantripragada. “The Seismic Enablement Cloud redefines enablement by bringing together historically siloed systems for sales content management, learning & coaching, strategy & planning, content automation, buyer engagement, and enablement intelligence into one enterprise-grade platform that supports end-to-end workflows for GTM teams.”
Seismic includes Lessonly (a recent acquisition) pitch training.