D&B Hoover’s customers are enjoying additional risk scores and industry content through the end of May. This benefit is perfect timing for adding value to their offering on a short-term basis as it allows customers to test out additional content and functionality for two months at no charge. Sales reps are under great pressure to build and maintain their pipeline through improved targeting and messaging.
Likewise, Relationship Managers at banks are under immense pressure to process CARES PPP (Paycheck Protection Program) across a broad set of pandemic-impacted industries.
Supplementary material includes
- First Research industry overviews
- DecisionHQ flags (does the location have purchasing authority?)
- Spend Capacity (A spend ranking score versus other companies)
- Growth Trajectory (Will the company grow, shrink, or remain stable over the next 12 to 18 months?)
In Family Trees, a star icon flags locations with purchasing authority. All three predictive scores are available as search filters in Build a List.
First Research reports [sample] are a set of plain-English industry overviews which help sales reps, Customer Success Managers, and relationship managers who sell and service across a broad set of industries quickly understand industry basics and trends. Core content includes
- Industry Description: Competitive Landscape; Products, Operations, & Technology; Sales & Marketing; Finance & Regulation; Regional & International Issues; and Human Resources.
- Top Companies
- Financials: Industry statistics from the Bureau of Labor Statistics and the US International Trade Commission. Also includes valuation multiples.
- Industry Forecast: Inforum Forecast
- Industry Growth Rating
- Trends & Opportunities
- Executive Insight: Key Topics by C-level job Function
- Business Challenges
- Call Prep Questions: Conversation Starters; Operations, Products, & Facilities; Customers, Marketing, Pricing, & Competition; Regulations, R&D, Imports, & Exports; Organization & Management; Financial Analysis; and Business & Technology Strategies.
- Industry Indicators
- Industry Websites
- Fast Facts
The Call Prep Questions and Executive Insights offer great value to non-experts. If you are a relationship manager or territory rep, you are likely speaking to individuals across many industries on a daily basis. It would be impossible to develop true expertise in all of those industries. These sections help professionals ask intelligent questions and tailor their conversations at the account and persona level.
First Research reports are available as an integrated service in D&B Hoovers, via the D&B Direct API, as a standalone service, and as individual reports.
First Research reports are written at the eight-digit Dun & Bradstreet SIC-code level and associated with company profiles by these codes. They are also available through the Research and Reports module.
Dun & Bradstreet is also offering risk solutions for business and government during the Covid pandemic: