Revenue Grid which describes itself as a Guided Selling vendor, offers a hybrid platform with sales engagement, revenue intelligence, relationship intelligence, meeting management, and conversation intelligence. Unlike many startups in these spaces, Revenue Grid comes to market with fifteen years of experience building native platform integrations behind the firewall and in the cloud. It then layers on top reports, analytics, and an Outlook/Gmail/LinkedIn sidebar for identifying opportunities at risk, next steps and missed actions, engagement scores, and pipeline analytics.
“Algorithmic guided selling leverages emerging AI technology and existing sales data to guide sellers through deals, automating manual sales actions while reducing the need for individual seller judgment in the sales process,” wrote Gartner. Guided Selling is data and process-driven, with Next Best Action recommendations that make CRMs actionable.
Guided Selling intelligence is gathered from CRMs, emails, calendars, phone calls, and videos. Engagement is measured across these channels and delivered as a set of insights and revenue signals that support Guided Selling. Signals are Next Best Actions based upon AI recommendations and sales playbooks.
Revenue Grid describes signals as “contextual, actionable notifications that tell your whole sales org what is going well or poorly throughout your whole sales process.” Sales reps can act on recommendations by merely clicking on the signal.
These definitions can all get confusing, but the vision becomes clearer when skipping past the inputs and technology and merely considering which sales and management questions Revenue Grid looks to address. Revenue Grid answers a host of sales rep questions, including
- Which deals should I focus on today?
- How likely am I to close the deal this month or quarter?
- How can I improve my odds of winning this opportunity?
- Which deals are at risk and why?
- Did I complete all of the post-deal activities discussed on the call?
- Have I updated all my opportunities before tomorrow’s deal review?
- How can I prepare for a meeting?
- Does anybody at my firm have a relationship with key decision-makers?
- How is engagement across the account? Am I building relationships with the key stakeholders?
Likewise, managers can answer questions such as
- Are sales reps focused on the right things?
- Do sales reps know what to do next?
- How can I guide reps in each deal?
- Which deals are moving, stalled, or at risk?
- Do my reps know what to say at meetings? Do our scripts work?
- How do I know my coaching is effective?
- Which committed deals are unlikely to close?
- How do I improve our forecasts?
Part II discusses Revenue Grid’s feature set.
3 thoughts on “Revenue Grid Guided Selling”