Predictive analytics company Fiind rolled out a set of product enhancements at the beginning of March to assist with company analysis, framing discussions, and identifying potential product issues. According to the company, “Fiind helps businesses find their customers efficiently using machine learning – by enabling marketers and sellers tune into signals that customers send prior to buying. Fiind’s library of over 100 million signals serves as a Customer GPS with answers to questions such as who is likely to buy (and what and why).”
The company announced the following additional insight visualization tools for sales reps:
- Pitch Points – Guidance on signals and supporting points to script effective Sales pitch.
- Forum Talks – Topics (technologies, complaints, issues, etc.) classified based on the discussions in the forums.
- Success Stories – Case studies/success stories on tech usage
- Top Picks – Visualize corporate hiring patterns
- Survey Results – Run a survey (externally) and display the key findings (e.g. DB Admin for a DB product)
The Pitch Points feature identifies company insights and frames them within the context of a company’s product offerings.
Forums helps identify potential pain points based upon public forum discussions while case studies/success stories extract intelligence from published case studies.
Company Hiring patterns are useful for discerning the underlying technology and emerging staffing requirements at companies.
Fiind predictive scores and insight visualization tools are available via browsers, email alerts, Salesforce.com, and Microsoft Dynamics. They can also provide a “personal briefing agent” within Office 365 or Google Apps.