ZoomInfo announced another data cloud partnership, this time with Databricks. ZoomInfo now delivers its B2B intelligence via the Databricks Marketplace, including over 100 million company profiles, 260 million contacts, technographics, and intent data.
“This partnership brings together a pair of billion-dollar industry leaders,” said Databricks President Andy Kofoid. “Our customers will love having secure, easy access to ZoomInfo’s industry-leading data in the Databricks Lakehouse Platform, and they’ll be able to harness the power of this data to fuel their AI and machine learning processes. With the latest insights fueling their advanced analytics, our customers can quickly accelerate their revenue growth.”
Databricks enables ZoomInfo B2B intelligence for data engineering, data science, analytics, and business intelligence teams. The open marketplace, powered by Delta Sharing, allows teams to exchange data assets and automate data updates. Customers can either license pre-built Data Cubes or work with ZoomInfo’s data services team to design custom Data Cubes.
Delta Sharing is an “open standard for secure sharing of data assets without proprietary platform dependencies, complicated ETL, or expensive replication.”
Off-the-shelf Data Cubes include:
- Company Data Cube: Firmographic Data purpose-built for Sales & Marketing with over 200 data attributes. Updated Quarterly.
- Company Data Cube Add-on: Technographic Data
- Company Data Cube Add-on: Advanced Attributes. Advanced Attributes delivers a comparative analysis of department size and strength, technology spend, and a blended measure of department-level sophistication.
- Hierarchy: Corporate hierarchy linkage data, updated quarterly, contain 55 fields, including ultimate parent, domestic parent, immediate parent, subsidiary, headquarter, individual location, and franchise data.
- Intent Data Cube: Over 4,000+ standard intent topics for data modeling, scoring, analysis, and other advanced data initiatives.
- Contact Data Cube: Contact Data, updated monthly.
- Contact Data Cube Add-on: Job History
“With unlimited access to ZoomInfo data delivered directly to your existing systems of work, you can build a reliable go-to-market data foundation to analyze, predict, and engage with the right accounts to drive revenue,” wrote ZoomInfo. “By actualizing your total addressable market, pinpointing your ideal customer profile, increasing segmentation accuracy, predicting look-alikes, sharing go-to-market insights, and more, ZoomInfo Data Cubes provide holistic account intelligence for your go-to-market motions.
ZoomInfo is now a certified data provider on the Databricks platform, allowing prospective customers to trial ZoomInfo DaaS.
Other ZoomInfo cloud partners include Snowflake, AWS, and Google Cloud.
“Seamless access to ZoomInfo data helps teams fuel accelerated growth for their GTM teams by unlocking and centralizing insights at scale,” said ZoomInfo Product Management VP Sneh Kakileti. “These insights can power advanced technology applications, such as generative AI-based processes — which are only as good as the data they have access to. This partnership will help data-centric organizations solve some of their toughest go-to-market problems and win faster.”