The market is beginning to evolve a set of hybrid engagement vendors that deliver a broad set of sales and marketing services. The boundary between sales and marketing is quickly crumbling. Hybrid engagement services manage both data and workflows. Features include
- Sales Intelligence: Company & Contact Profiling, Sales Triggers (Business News Alerts), Chrome Extensions, CRM Connectors
- Sales Engagement: Cadences, Email Templates, Dialers, Engagement Reporting
- ABM Services: ICP, TAM, Similar Companies, Segmentation Analysis
- Data Services: Prospecting, Webforms & Batch Data Enrichment, CRM/MAP Data Maintenance, De-duping, Data Health Reports
- Lead Management: Lead Scoring, Lead-to-Account Mapping and Routing, Dynamic Lead Prioritization, First and Third-Party Intent
Future functionality will include Next Best Actions, Embedded 1:1 Video, SNAP (Sales Navigator) Integrations, and Programmatic Advertising.
No vendor provides all of these services and some provide them as separate offerings, but firms such as Dun & Bradstreet, Zoominfo, Infogroup (Salesgenie), Lead411, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Cognism have all taken steps over the past two years to meet the emerging requirements of the CRO.
For the moment, I’m calling these emerging offerings Hybrid Engage Platforms, but that is a placeholder name as the market evolves.